Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Under the Dome

For my birthday, I decided to co-opt a PEI friend group's tradition of having a BarTop night - drinking Revs and gross shots, listening to ridiculous playlists with plenty of Pussycat Dolls and BEP songs, playing Never Have I Ever, all while wearing bar tops.

It was ridiculously fun and allowed me to finally cross off "going to The Dome" from my bucket list.

We went to Pacifico and then The Dome. I wish I could recount you with hilarious and ridiculous stories of my time at The Clubs, but unfortunately those Revs really did a number on me. I'm not even sure if I can really cross this off my list since I don't actually remember being at either of those clubs, but I guess that's really living out the full experience after all? Honestly all I remember is sobering up just long enough to argue with the bouncer that no, I wasn't too drunk to be let in (I definitely absolutely was too drunk to be let in.)

At least there's some great photos and videos.

This was only for two of us.








video

No comments:

Post a Comment