Wednesday, 19 March 2014

La-la-la-lasagna

This probably sounds very silly, but one of my life goals was to make a lasagna from scratch. I've never been much of a cook and I had heard that lasagna was difficult to make (I think maybe just because of how long it takes?), so I wanted to take this on.

During a very lazy weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to make lasagna. I have to say, it was a huge success and nowhere near as difficult as people led me to believe! Mostly, I was just annoyed at how long it took (I was hungry, damnit!), but I'd love to make this again soon. The great part was that we had enough leftovers for almost a week's worth of lunches - totally a plus in my book!

This is the recipe we followed. What meal should I tackle next? Share your favourite recipes in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment