Thursday, 15 August 2013

Allons-y!

One of the highlights of my European getaway earlier this summer was the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. Despite the 3 bags I was carrying (I opted to go straight to the DWE instead of stopping at the hotel first to drop off my bags assuming they would have lockers, which they did not), I couldn't stop smiling the entire time.

I got to hang out with Daleks, and Oods, and K-9! I walked through a dark forest full of Weeping Angels! I stepped inside the TARDIS!

Really the only thing that can sum it up is pictures, so here we go.

If you're a Doctor Who fan at all, it's definitely worth going. Cardiff on its own was also just really fantastic - I really wish I had spent more than just the day there, and had opted for at least 2 nights, so keep that in mind if you go!
Alright, I'm going in!

In the TARDIS!


The Silence! They were too far for me to take a picture with,
but my goodness I would have loved to!



LEGO Dalek!
Weeping Angels are terrifying

With the Doctor's loyal companion


No comments:

Post a Comment