Monday, 24 December 2012

They'll Soon Discover

I turned 24 a week ago (!) and decided to celebrate by crossing something off my list - I went to the Discovery Centre with my friend Sam! We decided to wait it out and go for the last hour when it's pay what you can, but that meant we kinda had to rush through everything. I'd like to go back another time when I have more time to play around with stuff.

The bubble room was definitely my favourite - look at me in a bubble!


Gigantic bubbles are the most fun

It was mostly a huge nostalgia trip for me since a lot of the stuff they had was stuff that used to be in the science room at Crystal Palace in Moncton when I was a kid, so it was really fun to get to play with all those things again.

Plus yet again I had too much fun in the gift shop. Gift shops are my kryptonite.



Hurricane Simulator - kind of a disappointment, not gonna lie.
I was expecting to be trying hard to keep my balance but really my hair just moved around a bit.

Hi!
Over all, pretty good way to spend a birthday (the free Pizza Delight afterwards was pretty great, too)! Although if I go again I'd like to go earlier in the day so we have more time to play around with everything & have a few more people along for the ride.

PS: Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment