Monday, 31 December 2012

So This is the New Year


I never quite know what to write about in year-end accounts. I usually only ever remember things that happened in the last few months, if that, but this year has more or less been pretty great. I started working in the industry I've always wanted to, I'm so incredibly close to finally graduating university, I have a fantastic guy who treats me great, and I got to see some incredible shows this year, like Neon Indian, The Hives, and The Avett Brothers. Some things could have definitely improved, but maybe that'll happen in 2013.

A short list of things I hope to have happen in 2013:
  • Finish at least 1 thing from my bucket list every 2 weeks (even if it's just watching one of the AFI movies or reading one of the books on my list)
  • Eat healthier/Cook more meals 
  • As a follow up to the above: Get back to a size 7
  • Get rid of my credit card debt
  • Go on at least one trip outside of Canada
And there we have it. A few goals that I think are pretty reasonable and attainable! 

What are some of your resolutions for the new year?

Have a great night tonight, everyone, and here's to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment