Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Make the Grade


That's one semester down for the year, one more to go and I am finally done!

I handed in my application to graduate (in absentia - my desire to stay in a hot arena in May with thousands of people I don't know waiting 6 hours to hear my name called is pretty low) and it felt amazing. I'm finally almost done! It took me 5 years to finish this stupid BA, but it'll finally be done, and I'll be able to cross that off my list.

I'm not sure how I ended up getting an A+ in that Ancient Civilizations class considering that even though it was a first year class it was one of the hardest classes I've ever taken, but it makes it that much better that despite how hard it was, I was still able to pull that grade out somehow.

I have a bit more free time now (officially on holiday vacation starting next Friday!), so I'm going to attempt to knock out at least 2 items from my bucket list before life gets hectic again. It might be something small like watching one of the movies from my AFI list, but it'll be something!

No comments:

Post a Comment