Sunday, 18 November 2012

Home Stretch

I haven't really been able to focus much on getting any bucket list items crossed off because I'm in the home stretch of my final fall semester in university. Between work, and school, and festivals, and working different concerts here and there, things have been pretty busy. I'm way behind on school work at the moment, but I'm feeling really restless knowing that it's close to being over so I'm having a hard time focusing on getting the work finished. (I spent the last hour or two making up a list of places I'd like to visit some day)

Not to mention that I'm not really super interested in most of the classes I'm taking and I'm in a first year ancient civilizations class that somehow is ending up being harder than any 4th year class I've ever taken (and the class average was 46% until the prof decided to bump everyone up by 10%...Luckily I'm doing pretty okay in the class, but our final exam is worth 60% of our mark and I am freaking out).

I'm not sure when I'll be officially done - I have exams on Friday, the 30th and Saturday, the 1st and then I'm supposed to have an oral exam for my French class some time that next week. Hopefully it's early so I can get it all over with.



Because of how stressed out/ busy I've been, my house is a complete mess, I've been eating nothing but junk food, and spending way too much money on take out/delivery because I haven't had much time to actually cook. So my goal of losing weight/getting enough money to go on a trip are also falling by the wayside. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on track with everything once this semester is finally over and things calm down a bit.

This is how I feel most of the time
Only 2 classes next semester and no major festivals or events, so hopefully it'll be a bit more smooth sailing, and then I'll finally be able to graduate and be done with university for.ever.

Wish me luck for these next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment